Raise your paddle and make a difference at the main event! Bid on exclusive auction lots from rare wine and once-in-a-lifetime trips to all-inclusive wine and culinary experiences in Sonoma County and around the world. Your generosity helps to support nonprofit organizations throughout Sonoma County focused on education & literacy, health & human services, the environment, and arts & culture. Together we have the power to make a difference!.
Welcome Reception | 1:00 – 2:30 pm
This year’s auction event begins with a special wine and appetizer reception as you arrive. Enjoy the stunning view from the terrace overlooking vineyard vistas as you gather for the day’s festivities.
Live Auction & Lunch | 2:30 – 5:30 pm
Sonoma County Wine Auction is proud to support more nonprofit organizations in Sonoma County than any other fundraising event. Raise your paddle, win your dream lot and make a difference for a worthy cause.
Post Auction Celebration | 5:30 – 7:00 pm
Celebrate your generosity and the impact your donations have on our community at this festive after party.
Attire, Parking & Arrival
- We’re expecting sunshine and a high of 78°F, perfect for your wine country chic outfit.
- Bring a warm layer for our cool wine country evenings.
- Event parking is located onsite at the Chalk Hill Winery event parking lot (follow signage upon arrival).
- If you are arriving via car service or private transportation, please have your driver drop you at the event parking lot to shuttle to the event venue, as private cars will not be allowed to drive up due to the limited access route.
- Please plan to allow 15 minutes for parking and shuttling up to the event venue.
- Shuttles will be looping continuously starting at 12:30pm and throughout the event until 7:30pm.