TEAM ARMED & HAMMERED WEEKEND – WEST COAST STYLE
AldenAlli Winery, Arista Winery, Black Dog Cellars, Limerick Lane Cellars, Mauritson Wines, Red Stitch Wines, Thompson 31Fifty Wines, JOURNEYMAN MEAT CO.
- Sonoma County weekend festivities hosted by Team Armed & Hammered
- THURSDAY: Welcome Reception hosted by Dan Kosta and Rich Aurilia as guests arrive for the weekend
- FRIDAY: Rockpile Ridge Vineyard tour, tasting and lunch hosted by Clay Mauritson + Shrimp Boil with reception and dinner at Limerick Lane Cellars
- SATURDAY: Tasting and lunch at Thompson 31Fifty Wines hosted by Mike and Valerie Thompson of Thompson 31Fifty and Mike Haney of Black Dog Cellars + “BBQ Ribs Throwdown” at Arista Winery
- Date: Thursday, May 12 – Saturday, May 14, 2022
- $5,000 per couple (Up to 10 couples still available)
Twenty couples will join Sonoma County’s world-class winemakers for an incredible weekend! Dan Kosta of AldenAlli Winery, Mark McWilliams of Arista Winery, Mike Haney of Black Dog Cellars, Jake Bilbro of Limerick Lane Cellars, Clay Mauritson of Mauritson Wines, Rich Aurilia of Red Stitch Wines and Mike “Chi Chi” Thompson of Thompson 31Fifty Wines have once again teamed up to cook for and represent their celebrated and award-winning BBQ Team “Armed & Hammered” for a memorable weekend of wine and food experiences!
Team “Armed & Hammered” was founded at a BBQ rib competition among friends along the Gulf Coast fourteen years ago. That event has now grown into an exceptional wine and food celebration benefiting The Emeril Lagasse Foundation and Team. Team Armed & Hammered has built a reputation for great food, entertaining presentation and of course, stellar Sonoma County wines – and they are ready to bring the weekend party back to the West Coast, Sonoma Style!
Kick your weekend off! On Thursday evening when you arrive, the party will kick off with a Welcome Reception hosted by Dan Kosta and Rich Aurilia. On Friday, you’ll tour the historic Rockpile Ridge Vineyard, taste critically-acclaimed wines and enjoy lunch in the vineyards, hosted by Clay Mauritson. Hang out with Team “Armed & Hammered” at Limerick Lane Cellars for a Shrimp Boil with a reception and dinner on Friday night.
On Saturday, take in the exceptional view at Thompson 31Fifty Wines for a wine tasting and lunch. Throughout the events, enjoy locally sourced artisan cheese and salumi crafted by Pete Seghesio from Journeyman Meat Co., featuring ingredients unique to the region, and recipes passed down through the family from both sets of his Italian grandparents.
Top off the weekend! Saturday evening’s “BBQ Ribs Throwdown” at Arista Winery is guaranteed to be a memorable evening as it will bring together the absolute very best in wine, food, music and fun featuring the culinary talents, entertainment and of course world-class wines of Team “Armed & Hammered”! Oh and with these guys… there is always a surprise or two as well!
- One “Armed & Hammered” signed magnum for each couple
UP TO 20 COUPLES – $5,000 PER COUPLE
Weekend event dates are Thursday, May 12 – Saturday, May 14, 2022.