SONOMA COUNTY DREAM JOBS – BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE THREE STEVES
STEVE & JOE DUTTON, STEVE & MIKE SANGIACOMO, STEVE PAGE OF SONOMA RACEWAY, MASTER SOMMELIER GEOFF KRUTH, CHEF OLENKA ORJEDA, SONOMA COUNTY WINEGROWERS, VINTNERS RESORT
Back by popular demand: The “Three Steves” & Co. invite you to experience your Sonoma County Dream Job! Steve Dutton, Steve Sangiacomo and Steve Page join a group of wine country leaders to present this two-day, two-night opportunity to fulfill your fantasy of having a Sonoma County Dream Job. Be a grape grower, a winemaker, an expert Sommelier, a chef and a race car driver. Try it all as you immerse yourself in wine country life.
Over two exciting days in May, up to 15 lucky couples will experience the wine industry hands on:
– Learn the ins and outs of farming in the world class vineyards of Dutton Ranch and Sangiacomo Vineyards
– Blend a first-of-its-kind Sangiacomo Vineyard and Dutton Ranch Chardonnay and Pinot Noir … then take a case home for the ultimate bragging rights as you share your masterpiece
– Learn the art of wine pairing and tasting with Master Sommelier Geoff Kruth
– Experience a demonstration and dinner with Peruvian Chef Olenka Orjeda
– Strap in at Sonoma Raceway and satisfy your need for speed with a Go Kart excursion and a chance to take hot laps!
– Closing dinner will take place amidst the vines at Sangiacomo Vineyards
Dream no more, this fantasy job package will satisfy your curiosity and give you the ultimate adrenaline rush! This package includes two nights “Vineyard View” luxurious hotel room accommodations courtesy of Vintners Resort, transportation within Sonoma County and all meals.
UP TO 15 COUPLES; $10,000 PER COUPLE Dates are confirmed for May 14 – 15, 2020. Transportation to Sonoma is not included.
Lot 30 Details
Blend your own wine and take a case home
Travel & Lodging
2 night stay at luxurious Vintners Resort
Chef demonstration and dinners
Master the art of wine tasting & pairing with a Master Sommelier
Named one of the top charitable wine auctions by Wine Spectator, the Sonoma County Wine Auction brings wine superstars, local celebrity chefs and honored guests together to invest in our community. Read more >
Enter your email below to learn more about the Sonoma County Wine Auction