ARISTA WINERY, A. RAFANELLI WINERY & VINEYARDS, DRY CREEK KITCHEN, LIMERICK LANE CELLARS, MARTINELLI WINERY, MAURITSON WINES, MERRY EDWARDS WINERY, PRIDE MOUNTAIN VINEYARDS, RAMEY WINE CELLARS, ROCHIOLI VINEYARDS & WINERY, SILVER OAK CELLARS, STARK REALITY RESTAURANTS, VALETTE HEALDSBURG, VÉRITÉ, VOLO CHOCOLATE, WILLIAMS SELYEM
Prep your paddles to partake in this incredible, once-in-a-lifetime experience featuring some of the top chefs and winemakers in the United States! Twenty lucky couples will be indulged as this team of celebrity chefs prepares a meal so exquisite that the only thing that could possibly rival it is the collection of wines and the winemakers serving them. The winemakers will be pulling out all the stops, selecting 100-point, rare library and “unicorn” wines from their cellars. Each course will be paired with three top wines. You will have the chance to taste each offering side by side and decide for yourself which is your favorite! This spectacular dinner will be hosted at Arista’s new winery Estate in the heart of Russian River Valley!
THE TALENT: 6 CHEFS:
– Tim Kaulfers – Arista Winery
– Charlie Palmer – Dry Creek Kitchen
– Scott Romano – Dry Creek Kitchen
– Dustin Valette – Valette Healdsburg
– Jeff Mall – Volo Chocolate
– Mark Stark – Stark Reality Restaurants
– Chardonnay: Arista Winery, Ramey Wine Cellars, Martinelli Winery
– Pinot Noir: Rochioli Vineyards & Winery, Williams Selyem, Merry Edwards Winery
– Zinfandel: Limerick Lane Cellars, Mauritson Wines, A. Rafanelli Winery & Vineyards
– Cabernet Sauvignon: Vérité, Silver Oak Cellars, Pride Mountain Vineyards
– Dessert: A special selection of the participating wineries dessert wines
THE LOCATION: Arista Estate, Russian River Valley
Arista’s thirty-six acre estate is located in the Middle Reach of the Russian River Valley on famed Westside Road just outside the idyllic wine country town of Healdsburg, California. It is ideally suited to grow Pinot Noir and Chardonnay because of the unique and complex soils that blanket the estate and the close proximity to the cooling fog and maritime influence of the Pacific Ocean.
UP TO 20 COUPLES; $5,000 PER COUPLE Date is confirmed for Friday, September 18, 2020. This is the Friday before 2020 Sonoma County Wine Auction.
Lot 23 Details
Once-in-a-lifetime dinner from celebrity chefs, Friday night before the 2020 Sonoma County Wine Auction
Named one of the top charitable wine auctions by Wine Spectator, the Sonoma County Wine Auction brings wine superstars, local celebrity chefs and honored guests together to invest in our community. Read more >