AUDREY STERLING & IRON HORSE WINERY, AKIKO FREEMAN, ANA KELLER, BETTINA SICHEL, HEIDI VON DER MEHDEN, JOY STERLING, KATHLEEN INMAN, KATHRYN HALL, KIM STARE WALLACE, REGINA MARTINELLI, TRACI DES JARDINS
Twelve wine lovers. Ten wine industry leaders. One exceptional afternoon! The Leading Ladies of Sonoma County have started a tradition that has become a fan favorite of the Sonoma County Wine Auction. This year, the lead is being taken by the leadingest lady of them all – Audrey Sterling, co-founder of Iron Horse Vineyards, joining Akiko Freeman, Ana Keller, Bettina Sichel, Heidi von der Mehden, Joy Sterling, Kathleen Inman, Kathryn Hall, Kim Stare Wallace, Regina Martinelli, and Chef Traci des Jardins to create an unforgettable lunch for twelve in a dream-like setting with some of the most accomplished, most admired, interesting and fun loving women in Sonoma County’s food and wine community.
Enjoy a luxurious, afternoon feast for twelve, prepared by Chef Traci Des Jardins with especially selected wines from each of the Leading Ladies, set in the private gardens at Iron Horse Vineyards, plus a signed, special magnum (or two 750 ml bottles) from each of the Ladies for your collection.
Your party of twelve will enjoy a lunch handcrafted by acclaimed Chef Traci Des Jardin, paired with an array of wines from your hostesses’ wineries:
– Akiko Freeman, Founder & Winemaker, Freeman Vineyard & Winery
– Ana Keller, Estate Director, Keller Estate, early champion of the Petaluma Gap AVA, and one of the only women of Mexican heritage running a wine estate
– Bettina Sichel, General Manager and Partner, Laurel Glen Vineyard
– Heidi von der Mehden, Winemaker at Merry Edwards Winery
– Joy Sterling, CEO, Iron Horse Vineyards, appointed by the Governor to the California State Food and Agriculture Board
– Kathleen Inman, Founder and Winemaker, Inman Family Wines
– Kathryn Hall, Vintner, WALT Wines, and former UN Ambassador to Austria
– Kim Stare Wallace, President, Dry Creek Vineyard and winner of a 2018 North Bay Business Journal Women in Business Award
– Regina Martinelli, Owner, Executive Vice President and ‘The Great Granddaughter of the Original Jackass’, Martinelli Winery
Date to be mutually agreed upon. Expires September 19, 2020.
Lot 11 Details
11 BOTTLE COLLECTION:
2013 Dry Creek Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, Endeavour Vineyard, Dry Creek Vineyard, SIGNED, 1 MAGNUM
2016 Freeman Vineyard & Winery Pinot Noir, Gloria Estate Vineyard, Green Valley, 1 MAGNUM
2005 Iron Horse Vineyards Joy! Blanc de Blancs, Green Valley, SIGNED, 1 MAGNUM
2018 Inman Family Wines Endless Crush Rosé of Pinot Noir, OGV Estate, Russian River Valley, 2 BOTTLES
Named one of the top charitable wine auctions by Wine Spectator, the Sonoma County Wine Auction brings wine superstars, local celebrity chefs and honored guests together to invest in our community. Read more >